Leave Town

Default I want ride from Strangers sometime soon

I want a ride from Stranger who going to north to canada.
I want a Stranger pick me up by the fwy enterances by 5 in south orange
county.
I let u what street i'll be on.

I m m w s seeking single m. I m 40 same age.
Non smokeing ride.

early morning 4am. On February 20.

I 'll be carring a pack back and my thumb out hitchhiking one ride.

What tell the wheather is better.

Good guess! FWIW, the only reason I answer such posts is that someone
somewhere is "grading" the NGs on "answered questions." Any post without a
reply is counted as an "unanswered question." In many cases, clueless users
solve this problem themselves by posting the same question two or three
times in the same thread, saving everyone the trouble of responding. g

"RWN" wrote in message
Think he's is looking for the Spell-Check.

--
Regards;
Rob
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What in the world does this have to do with Microsoft Word?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Leave Town" Leave wrote in message
news
I want a ride from Stranger who going to north to canada.
I want a Stranger pick me up by the fwy enterances by 5 in south

orange
county.
I let u what street i'll be on.

I m m w s seeking single m. I m 40 same age.
Non smokeing ride.

early morning 4am. On February 20.

I 'll be carring a pack back and my thumb out hitchhiking one ride.

What tell the wheather is better.

JulieD

Hi Suzanne

why are they "grading" the newsgroup?

Cheers
JulieD

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Good guess! FWIW, the only reason I answer such posts is that someone
somewhere is "grading" the NGs on "answered questions." Any post without a
reply is counted as an "unanswered question." In many cases, clueless
users
solve this problem themselves by posting the same question two or three
times in the same thread, saving everyone the trouble of responding. g

so
all may benefit.

"RWN" wrote in message
Think he's is looking for the Spell-Check.

--
Regards;
Rob
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What in the world does this have to do with Microsoft Word?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Leave Town" Leave wrote in message
news I want a ride from Stranger who going to north to canada.
I want a Stranger pick me up by the fwy enterances by 5 in south

orange
county.
I let u what street i'll be on.

I m m w s seeking single m. I m 40 same age.
Non smokeing ride.

early morning 4am. On February 20.

I 'll be carring a pack back and my thumb out hitchhiking one ride.

What tell the wheather is better.

Microsoft has a whole "department" whose job is to compile statistics on the
NGs. This is part of ongoing research to assess how effective they are as a
support mechanism. For more, see http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/ (for
this NG, see
http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...ord.ne wusers).
Interestingly, they compile statistics on Usenet in general, not just the
msnews NGs.

"JulieD" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne

why are they "grading" the newsgroup?

Cheers
JulieD

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Good guess! FWIW, the only reason I answer such posts is that someone
somewhere is "grading" the NGs on "answered questions." Any post without

reply is counted as an "unanswered question." In many cases, clueless
users
solve this problem themselves by posting the same question two or three
times in the same thread, saving everyone the trouble of responding. g

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.