Aggravated WORD user

Default How do I "Bold" or "Bullet" selected paragraphs of document ?

I'm using microsoft Office 2003. I want to "BOLD" selected parts of my
document, and "BULLET" select part of the document. When I click on "BOLD" or
"BULLET" from the toolbar, the entire document is BOLD/Bullet. Please help
me. I'm using windows Professional and not very familar with the feature. I
would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

I've already been on the FORMAT troublshooter link and if the information is
there, i've completely missed it.
Greg Maxey

It is a common problem. See:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm