Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ali Ehsani Ali Ehsani is offline

Default Conversion

How can I convert a Word documenmt ta an Excel worksheet
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Depends on how you have the Word document laid out.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Ali Ehsani" Ali wrote in message
How can I convert a Word documenmt ta an Excel worksheet

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Thanks to successive security updates the old Excel filter that would save
Word documents in Excel format (available to download from my web site) will
no longer save in Excel format. You can convert a Word table to text and
save as a text file and Excel will open and convert that, or you can copy
and paste your table.

Ali Ehsani wrote:
How can I convert a Word documenmt ta an Excel worksheet

PDF Conversion Andrew PhB Microsoft Word Help 3 November 6th 07 06:01 AM
pdf conversion spagettifarmer New Users 1 February 11th 06 01:04 AM
conversion John Microsoft Word Help 1 August 31st 05 05:43 AM
Conversion Danno Formatting Long Documents 2 February 27th 05 11:43 PM
WPS conversion Rick Upchurch Microsoft Word Help 1 January 21st 05 07:59 PM