Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
KK224

Default Copying and Pasting a Document into another application

How can I preserve the document formatting of a resume, for example, if I
copy and paste it from a MS word file to a web-site accepting online resumes
or into another application? Every time I copy and paste and go outside of
MS Word I lose all formatting.