Brownsugar

Default Saving mail merge documents to different files

I understand how to do mail merges...but once the merge is completed all the
letter or labels, etc would appear in the same file. I want to save each to
different files. HELP!
Anne Troy

Try this: http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=139
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Brownsugar" wrote in message
I understand how to do mail merges...but once the merge is completed all
the
letter or labels, etc would appear in the same file. I want to save each
different files. HELP!

Charles Kenyon

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Brownsugar" wrote in message
I understand how to do mail merges...but once the merge is completed all
the
letter or labels, etc would appear in the same file. I want to save each
different files. HELP!

Here is an option.

OctoTools is an easy to use document management tool suite that encompasses
Forms Design, Report Formatting, Electronic Distribution, Printing, and Text
to PDF conversion.
Advanced features include GUI based design environment, Built-in Post Script
and PCL printer output, Drag and Drop placement of all elements, Automatic
dynamic text and forms merge, Text boxes for dynamic and static text & Data
Design elements, objects, images & text boxes, User defined "green bar" type
striping, "Watched" directory support, Conditional based data formatting,
Dynamic switch of overlays based on data, Barcodes including 2D pdf417,
Email, URL, or whole file, Multiprocessor support, Variable opacity of
elements and backgrounds, and more.
visit us at www.jbmsystems.com

--
Mike

978-535-7676
OctoTools(tm) Squeezes More From Your Budget