ThomasAJ

Default How to show a drawing conditionally

I only want to show a drawing under certain conditions that are based on
values passed to the Word document during a merge. Can someone give me a
pointer.
--
Regards
Tom
Graham Mayor

Without knowing the fieldnames the conditions or where the drawing
information comes from it is hard to be specific - but
a conditional field such as
{IF {Mergefield fieldname} = "condition" "{Includepicture
"C:\\path\\picturename.jpg}"}

See also http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm

ThomasAJ wrote:
I only want to show a drawing under certain conditions that are based
on values passed to the Word document during a merge. Can someone
give me a pointer.

ThomasAJ

Actually the best method (for me) is to save the drawing as an AUTOTEXT item
and then:
{IF {Mergefield fieldname} = "condition" "{Autotext ItemName}" ""}

Thanks for your reply though. Help is always appreciated.
--
Regards
Tom