cjlatta

Default Mail Merge from pivot table (Office 2000)

I have a pivot table and source sheet that I have moved from my original
workbook into a new workbook (thus only 2 sheets in the workbook). I need to
create a Word document that pulls information from one field in the pivot
table and also uses name, address, etc. fields from the source sheet. Is
that possible?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

No, Word can using only a single flat file as a datasource.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP