Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dixie

Default Red Cross Graphic?

I was installing some mailmerge templates at a site today and I noticed that
the company graphics on the top of each template had disappeared and been
replaced by a red cross (diagonal, not upright). Has anyone experienced
this before. It was Word 2003 and the graphic is visible on my Word 2000
here, but changes on the client's machine. I am not that familiar with Word
2003, but is it possible it doesn't like a .bmp graphic?

dixie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Maybe there's a filter that they do not have installed. Using
InsertPicture, I can insert a .bmp file into a Word document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP