Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] thanson@hunterscreek.net is offline

Default Hyperlinking In MSWord 2003

I was wondering if the following was possible.

I have a 50 page word document that I created. Each page has anywhere
from 1 - 6 different sections on it. The first page is a table of
contents. I need to place hyperlinks in the table of contents so that
they link to each of the mulitple sectiosn that I have.

Ok, here is the trikcy part. After placing all the hyperlinks to
bookmarks, the link only takes you to the top of the page and not to
the exact section on that page. Does any one know how this could be
done?