Janice

Default Return & mailing address on same envelope

Can I print a return address & mailing address on an envelope at the same
time using mail merge?
Charles Kenyon

Yes. If the return address is not going to differ for each envelope, though,
it might as well be part of your base template rather than something you
merge in. How are you doing your merge?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Janice" wrote in message
Can I print a return address & mailing address on an envelope at the same
time using mail merge?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Just type the return address information in the appropriate place (top left)
of the mailmerge main document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.