lee wills

Default Using word with excel as an Inventory, sale and invoice system.

I wonder if anyone can help.

I'm designing a small shop like system using excel to store the product
details and word to act like the receipt or invoice generator.
I figure mail merging is probably the best way but can anyone tell me
how to display details of a specific item when a product number is
entered in word.

Sorry if this is a re post, I did have a look around before hand.

Thanks

Lee Williams

--
lee wills
Anne Troy

Lee: Perhaps you'd like to try something like "Invoices" instead:
http://www.officearticles.com/downloads/

************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"lee wills" wrote in message
.. .

I wonder if anyone can help.

I'm designing a small shop like system using excel to store the product
details and word to act like the receipt or invoice generator.
I figure mail merging is probably the best way but can anyone tell me
how to display details of a specific item when a product number is
entered in word.

Sorry if this is a re post, I did have a look around before hand.

Thanks

Lee Williams

--
lee wills

lee wills

Thanks, looks pretty impressive. My boss is set on having it in word and
excel though . Something about making it straight forward for users
to only touch what they should.

It’s going to be a great help with the code.

--
lee wills