Mykas_Robi

Default IF statement with INCLUDETEXT

Hello, I requested information from this user group before relative to the
subject and achieved great results. However I have been unable to duplicate.
the statement is below

{IF {PART_TIME}0 {INCLUDETEXT "FILENAME AND PATH"}}

It doesn't actually show the field part_time it shows the value(0).
Regardless of the value the document is inserted.

I used ctrl+f9 to key braces but keyed in everything else except for the
field part_time which is was input by insert a merge field

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

It should be

{IF { MERGEFIELD PART_TIME}0 {INCLUDETEXT "FILENAME AND PATH"} ""}

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP