CyberDean

Default How do I address Flyers?

I am creating flyers and would like to fold the flyer in thirds with the
flyer side in the inside, address the middle of the back of the flyer, add
postage and mail it. How do I format in MS Word to place one address on the
back of the flyers, in the middle of the page, so I can use it to mail the
flyer?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Format the first paragraph of the address so that it has the appropriate
space before it and indent so that it appears in the desired space on the
page (probably a little over half way down the page and indented to about
the middle of the page width.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CyberDean" wrote in message
I am creating flyers and would like to fold the flyer in thirds with the
flyer side in the inside, address the middle of the back of the flyer, add
postage and mail it. How do I format in MS Word to place one address on
the
back of the flyers, in the middle of the page, so I can use it to mail the
flyer?

Mail Merge Address Block Missing Address 3 Joe Champagne Mailmerge 3 September 23rd 05 06:09 PM
Address Book Judy Microsoft Word Help 0 June 16th 05 10:10 PM
Return Address along Left Side of Envelope Jason Roberts Microsoft Word Help 3 May 26th 05 04:48 PM
Insert Address from Address Book AAS Microsoft Word Help 2 May 26th 05 04:36 PM
Requirement for address book contact for addressing an envelope? ajsandbergjr Microsoft Word Help 5 December 11th 04 11:53 PM