Julian

Default Merging addresses to lables

I am using Works Suite 2004 with Windows XP. In Word I am following
instructions using the mail merge wizard so I can get addresses in a Works
Database document onto labels. In step 3 of 6 when I select the database
for merging I only get 23 of the 55 labels I want to merge. The 23rd label
is incomplete. No matter what I try I cannot get the rest of the data in the
database to merge. What am I doing wrong? All assistance really welcome.
Many thanks. Julian
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP