Ron Hagley

Default portrait and landscape print in one multipage document

Hi,
I guess this is probably a real dumb question, but is it possible to have a
document with some pages landscape and some portrait.
I have one which is the product of two documents appended together but I
don't seem to be able to figure out how to print one sheet (side) in
portrait and the other in landscape. Sorry to appear thick but this is
really bugging me - I'm sure there is a real easy answer but I just can't
find it.
Thanks for any help.

Ron

Charles Kenyon

Your portrait pages must be in a separate section from the landscape pages.
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/sections.
You may also want to look at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm.
--