caroline

Default Labels Avery 8160

How much does it cost to know how to do Avery Labels J8160 on XP please? I
do not have the option to choose the labels (I did on Windows '98). The
information prints all over the place...not on the labels, even though I
customised to the size.
Caroline
Graham Mayor

The 8160 label is pre-defined in Word (it's in the Avery Standard group). If
it doesn't line up correctly, the usual causes are the addition of a
header/footer in normal.dot or a mismatch between the paper sizes in the
page layout and printer options.

caroline wrote:
How much does it cost to know how to do Avery Labels J8160 on XP
please? I do not have the option to choose the labels (I did on
Windows '98). The information prints all over the place...not on the
labels, even though I customised to the size.
Caroline

caroline

Thank you very much. I'll go and have another look. I couldn't see anything
about Avery at all, that's why I customised it. I'll see how I go. If not,
I'll ask another question.
Kind regards,
Caroline