Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martin Nelson

Default how to print as A3 Landscape on 2 A4 [email protected]

Hi,
Im having a bit of a problem printing out a document. Can you help me with
this?
I want to print a landscape orientation page (Word) on 2 A4 pages so that I
can laminate them as a single A3 poster.
How do I do this?
Many thanks
Martin