Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon G Sharon G is offline

Default Any known bugs/issues with Word 2003?

Hi- we are getting ready to switch from Word 2000 to the 2003 version on our
file servers at work, in a hospital setting, where we currently use Word 2000
for transcription, amongst other things. Are there any known bugs or issues
in Word 2003 that we need to be aware of? Are there any major differences
between the two versions of Word that we need to look at before the switch?

Thanks in advance for any help you might can give!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] CNykster@aol.com is offline

Sharon G wrote:
Hi- we are getting ready to switch from Word 2000 to the 2003 version on our
file servers at work, in a hospital setting, where we currently use Word 2000
for transcription, amongst other things. Are there any known bugs or issues
in Word 2003 that we need to be aware of? Are there any major differences
between the two versions of Word that we need to look at before the switch?

Thanks in advance for any help you might can give!

I came across a publication last month which you might find helpful...
Check out the following link.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The only major difference that you are likely to encounter comes with mail
merge - http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm will get
you over the differences.