Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Danny Danny is offline

Default Is it possible to print a pdf behind a ltter in the same mail merg

I currently have a mail merge that prints letters from SQL Server.. If a
fields value is greater than 1, I would like to print a pdf behind that
letter. The fields value will determine how many pdfs will be printed behind
the letter.

Is this possible?

Cheers
Danny

How do I print a list of mail merg recipients? Mike Joiner Mailmerge 2 October 11th 08 12:14 AM
How do I get address block to print on letters during a mail merg. pam Mailmerge 1 June 4th 08 08:00 PM
Word E-Mail Merg Bobcats Mailmerge 0 February 2nd 06 04:40 PM
mail merg envelopes teaya Microsoft Word Help 1 July 8th 05 04:21 AM
mail merg Darlene Mailmerge 2 May 11th 05 04:48 PM