Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
warbara

Default How can I prevent a long document changing when opened on other c.

Have a 116 page document that has an index with links to pages. When opened
on other computers (except those with Office 2003) the pages change so much
that index is no longer any good. Sent this document to person who has Word
97 and she ended up with 132 page document. Is there anyway to prevent this?