Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
de de is offline

Default how to do a spreadsheet for multi renters

i have rental property trying to keep records of rent payments for every
month i would like to use excel please help ( 3 renters)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi,

You should ask about Excel in an Excel NG - this one's for Word

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"de" wrote in message ...
| i have rental property trying to keep records of rent payments for every
| month i would like to use excel please help ( 3 renters)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It might help to ask in an Excel forum, but no-one is going to be able to
answer your question ... there is a question? ... without more information
on what you want help with. Start with Google search.

de wrote:
i have rental property trying to keep records of rent payments for
every month i would like to use excel please help ( 3 renters)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

As others have said, if you want to do this in Excel you should ask in an
Excel newsgroup.

But you don't want to do this in Excel. There are many fine property
management software packages on the market and you really want one of those,
I suspect. There is far more to bean-counting rental property than tracking
payments.

Dan