Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scared CO-OP :) Scared CO-OP :) is offline

Default add button in drawing canvas

Hello all - I would like to thank you for posting all of your expertise here
you have really helped me a lot. I am a co-op working for a big company and
they expect a lot from me... so THANKS.!
ok, my problem is I created a flowchart in word with various responsible
areas for each action (total of 20 responsible areas). The general flowchart
looks crowded and not very easy to undestand. I was wondering if I can add a
button for each area inside the drawing canvas in which the flow chart is
created. This button could link to the same flow chart but only highlighting
the actions in which that particular area is involved. Any help is greatly
appreciated..
ps\ I am fairly new to this buttons, macros, etc.. world..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?U2NhcmVkIENPLU9QIDop?=,

I would like to thank you for posting all of your expertise here
you have really helped me a lot. I am a co-op working for a big company and
they expect a lot from me... so THANKS.!
ok, my problem is I created a flowchart in word with various responsible
areas for each action (total of 20 responsible areas). The general flowchart
looks crowded and not very easy to undestand. I was wondering if I can add a
button for each area inside the drawing canvas in which the flow chart is
created. This button could link to the same flow chart but only highlighting
the actions in which that particular area is involved. Any help is greatly
appreciated..
ps\ I am fairly new to this buttons, macros, etc.. world..

It should be possible, but the code may not be "trivial".

Since this could be a long, involved discussion, it would probably be best to
ask your question in the word.vba.beginners (or .general, if you don't see
beginners) newsgroup. Be sure to include the following information

1. Version of Word (including SP; look in Help/About if you're not sure)

2. An example of the "areas" you have in mind.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)