Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EMP EMP is offline

Default "Insuffient memory... to display requested font"

After successfully completing & saving a document, I get this message the
next time I open it: "There is insufficient memory or disc space to complete
the operation." Word cannot display the requested font." What's up with
that?? Any suggestions?