Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cdcadcdac cdcadcdac is offline

Default "layout in front of text" photo is gone

Hello,
Curious problem. I inserted a photo into my Word 2003 document.
Selected "layout in front of text".

Now when I reopened the Word document, there is a border but no picture
inside. I cannot select it, delete it, or drop in a photo over it.

How do I get the photo back or delete this black rectangle?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can select it with the white arrow on the drawing toolbar. The issue
with the picture itself is probably screen driver related. See if there's an
updated display driver and/or reduce its hardware acceleration.