Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Louise

Default "Page Down" key on keyboard go full page

How do I make the "Page Down" key take me to the next full page in Word and
not just 1/3 of a page at a time. I know this can be done.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I am not sure about the "Page Dn" key, but if you click on the "Select
browse object" button (the circle between the double up and down arrows
towards the bottom of the vertical scroll bar, you can select "Page" from
the options and then using the double up and down arrows, you can browse by
page.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Louise" wrote in message
How do I make the "Page Down" key take me to the next full page in Word
and
not just 1/3 of a page at a time. I know this can be done.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Windows or Mac Windows or Mac is offline

So there is really no way to scroll a whole page using the Page Up and Page
Down keyboard buttons? That seems odd.

"Louise" wrote in message
How do I make the "Page Down" key take me to the next full page in Word
and
not just 1/3 of a page at a time. I know this can be done.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Flanders Cheryl Flanders is offline

Ctrl + Page Down will take you to the beginning of the next page.
Ctrl + Page Up to the beginning of the previous page.

Cheryl