renee626 renee626 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy single space address labels

I read a solution in the forum from Nov 2012 for word 2010 to get single spaced address labels you have to type all addressees in word as a document single spaced and then cut and then paste on the labels??!!

Surely there is a real solution in Word menus and commands to get single spaced labels?! I have way too many contacts I am mailing to do the cut and past thing.

Help please
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Default single space address labels

Hi,

[word 2010]

Surely there is a real solution in Word menus and
commands to get single spaced labels?!
I have way too many contacts I am mailing to do the
cut and past thing.

are you using mail merge? No problem to format labels in the main
document as desired:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294684/en-us

You are using "Mailings | Create | Labels" for single labels, as
described he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...101854799.aspx
Then you can change font/paragraph formatting by using the right-click
menue.

--
Cheers,
Lisa [MS MVP Word]