Robert Leithe

Default Part of a document won't print

I have a document (49 pages in all), and there are three paragraphs that
simply won't print.
There used to be these three paragraphs and the entire following page (that
is, the picture and header used to print, but not the rest of the page).
After I reset the style to Normal and then reapplied the Header-style where
I wanted this page prints just fine.
The three paragraphs mentioned at the top still won't though.

Any suggestions on this?

Sincerely
Robert Leithe