Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Thad Student Thad Student is offline

Default Vertical Formatting

Is there any way to align a block of text vertically (top of page, bottom of
page, center)? I need one of each on the same page.

I tried using the page setup dialog box, but it never works the way I want
it to. It will either push the text to the end of the document (not end of
page), or it won't work at all (the 'continuous section' option doesn't seem
to make any changes in the document)

I would like to do this without using a header or footer as this makes my
document more complex; I would have to make a different first page and that
would require me to duplicate my page header information.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Use the Justified option in the Vertical alignment pulldown in the Page
section of the Layout tab of the Page Setup dialog.

With three paragraphs on the page, the first one will be aligned at the top,
the second in the middle vertically and the third at the bottom.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP