Chi

Default Convert a Web page to Word document

Hi,

I would like to convert a Web page to a Word document.
Please help. Thank you
Chi
---------------------------------
Below are my posts and the replies from Thomas.

Ok, then you need to post to the Word newsgroup, as it is the first option
under Save As, under Word
2000.

If you feel your current issue is a results of installing
a Service Pack or security update, please contact
Microsoft Product Support Services:
http://support.microsoft.com
If the problem can be shown to have been caused by a
security update, then there is usually no charge for the call.

"Chi" wrote in message
Hi Thomas,
I opened the page in Word, and tried to save it as a Word document.
However, I didn't see Word.(doc) in SAVE AS TYPE. It has Webpages (htm,html,
shtml, asp.....); Frontpage Template, Active Server pages....., but not Word
(doc) or text types.

Thanks
Chi

"Thomas A. Rowe" wrote:

Open the page in Word, and then save as a Word Document.

If you feel your current issue is a results of installing
a Service Pack or security update, please contact
Microsoft Product Support Services:
http://support.microsoft.com
If the problem can be shown to have been caused by a
security update, then there is usually no charge for the call.

"Chi" wrote in message
Hi,
Please show me how to convert web pages to word doc.
I used Copy and Past functions, but it didn't look nice in Word (The
pictures, numbering... they all moved around).

Thank you
Chi Huynh

Chi

Hi, I am able to do it now.
Thanks

"Chi" wrote in message
Hi,
Please show me how to convert web pages to word doc.
I used Copy and Past functions, but it didn't look nice in Word (The
pictures, numbering... they all moved around).

Thank you
Chi Huynh

How do I get rid of page numbers. The page number virus flamestar Microsoft Word Help 3 August 19th 05 02:31 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM