Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
johnbrowntiling

Default how do i change the dollar sign to the pound permanently

i have bought a hp pavilion laptop from the usa and need to change the dollar
sign to the pound sign
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

You need to set the keyboard layout in Windows Control Panel to
English(UK). See
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm for
instructions.

When you do that, the £ will be on the shifted 3 key, replacing the #
sign, not the $ sign.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman