Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doghowzer

Default How do I get Document Map to list Chapters / "Header 1"?

Word 2000 SP 3 does not list Chapters (Header 1) in the Document Map.

The author formated Header 1's as part of Tables which maybe the problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Noted.

"Doghowzer" wrote in message
Word 2000 SP 3 does not list Chapters (Header 1) in the Document Map.

The author formated Header 1's as part of Tables which maybe the problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

The Document Map displays paragraphs whose Outline Level (on the
Indents and Spacing tab of the FormatParagraph dialog box) is
something other than "Body Text". The DM cannot "see" text in table
cells or text boxes, but text inside frames (which can be inserted
from the Forms toolbar) can be displayed.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP