Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
supergirl

Default How do I populate the Label template W\an existing CSV file?

I am currently trying to print Labels, however all the data for the Labels is
in Excel in a CSV file. I need to somehow merge the file with the template.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"supergirl" wrote in message
I am currently trying to print Labels, however all the data for the Labels
is
in Excel in a CSV file. I need to somehow merge the file with the
template.

Is there any way to import data into an existing template? BAW Microsoft Word Help 2 December 22nd 05 02:27 PM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM
How to creat relative and shorthand file path names? 2dogs Microsoft Word Help 1 May 15th 05 12:11 PM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 05:05 PM
Why doesn't my custom template attach to my .htm file? KCS Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 03:58 AM