Williams

Default How to get print preview and print layout to look the same?

I am creating a document where I've inserted fill effects (both two and one
color) into the background. However, the page looks correct in my print
layout view(the color or colors appear evenly throughout the background of
the page) but the print preview (and the actual printout) don't come out
correct at all.

The printed page and the print preview show the background colors where
there is more white space on the right side of the page than the left; the
top and bottom margins appear to be the same, but they too have white space
at the top and bottom of the page instead of the colors selected. I've tried
going to the page setup to look at the page margins eventhough I have never
changed them to start with. I'm at a loss with why this is happening. How
do fix this so that the print preview and printed page look like the print
layout? PLEASE ASSIST! Thanks,
Mary Sauer

Open WordPad, file, page setup, input zero into each margin. WordPad will default to
your printer's margin limitation. I suspect your printer is printing correctly.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Williams" wrote in message
[...]

marika

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
This reflects your printer's (or rather the printer driver's) nonprintable
area. There is no way around this.

i hav ben having a similar problem

also When I was teaching , each local user, and trainer jammed
during downloads. Entire system froze, most had to reboot.

all
screens had frozen.

Don't know whether the program was not reacting properly or whether it
was a
system wide freeze affecting

but this explains it part way thanks

mk5000

"it's a tale of redepmtion, turning your life around, and karma in an
unlikely setting"--greg garcia

mk5000.