Default How disable auto capitalizing on first word of indented line?

When I type a line, then enter and tab,the word in the second line is
capitalized.
How do I disable this auto capitalizing?
Greg Maxey

ToolsAutoCorrect OptionsAutoCorrect and uncheck "Capitalize first letter
of sentences"

That said, you should disable this feature because sentences are supposed to
start with capital letters. Word is not a typewriter. Pressing "Enter" is
not the same a carriage return. Pressing "enter" tells Word to start a new
paragraph. Since paragraphs start with sentences .....

You can leave the option as is and use a line break to start a new line
(Shift+Enter).

HTH

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

wrote:
When I type a line, then enter and tab,the word in the second line is
capitalized.
How do I disable this auto capitalizing?

Carol

Click on Tools and AutoCorrect Options and then deselect capitalize the
beginning of sentences. I hope this has been helpful to you.