Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NFJim NFJim is offline

Default Unable to Print Envelopes

All of a sudden I am unable to priint envelopes. They feed throught the
printer and it sounds as if they are being printed but they come out blank. I
have tried to use a blank piece of paper and the same thing so it is not a
margin issue. I have not recently added any new programs or made any changes
to my system. The problem appears to have cropped up on it's own which makes
me think it has something to do with a recent MS update.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check the colour of the font used in the Envelope Address and Envelope
Return paragraph styles. Some printers use composite colours instead of
black for envelopes. Depending on your print settings the printer may ignore
composite colours. Set to black rather than auto and ensure that your
printer is not using a draft or black and white mode.