SMFaison

Default I am unable to print envelopes from Office 2003.

I just upgraded from Office XP. This worked fine before. I have an HP
Deskjet 820 Cse printer.
Anne Troy

So, they just don't print? Or they print wrong? Or you get an error? Please
be more specific so we can help.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"SMFaison" wrote in message
I just upgraded from Office XP. This worked fine before. I have an HP
Deskjet 820 Cse printer.

SMFaison

There is no error message. The printer pulls the envelope through and makes
all the right noises, but there is nothing on the envelope. Everything else
prints fine. Started with upgrade to Office 2003. I just uninstalled and
reinstalled, but the same problem persists.

"SMFaison" wrote in message
I just upgraded from Office XP. This worked fine before. I have an HP
Deskjet 820 Cse printer.

Anne Troy

Hm. What happens if you put a piece of paper in, instead of an envelope?
Does your printer have an envelope feeder?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"SMFaison" wrote in message
I just upgraded from Office XP. This worked fine before. I have an

HP
Deskjet 820 Cse printer.

SMFaison

Plain paper does the same thing. There is an envelope feeder. I am going to
replace the black ink cartridge, even though I can print other stuff. I don't
know why this would make a difference.