Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shannan Shannan is offline

Default Inserting Dates

Hi,
I need to insert a date into a letter. I know how to insert today's date and
have done so at the top of the page. But in the actual body of the letter, i
want to insert the date of two weeks from today. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See fellow MVP Macropod's Word Date Calculation Tutorial at:

http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=249902

or at:

http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Shannan" wrote in message
Hi,
I need to insert a date into a letter. I know how to insert today's date
and
have done so at the top of the page. But in the actual body of the letter,
want to insert the date of two weeks from today. Is there a way to do
this?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the date is fixed at 2 weeks from the time of writing and does not have
to relate to today's date, then you could use a macro to insert and format
the date - see http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party . Otherwise
see the alternative using fields suggested by Doug.