First Line Indented can't remove indent

Old February 16th 09, 06:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mikeg

Default First Line Indented can't remove indent

When I start a new sentence on the top line of each page, the text is
automatically indented by one space. If I move the text down to the second
line or anywhere else, the indent disappears. It only shows up on the first
line There are no tabs or tab stops and I can't remove the indent. Help!

Old February 16th 09, 09:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mikeg

Thanks so much!

After a little tinkering, problem solved!