How do I type subscripts for chemical equations?

Old September 11th 06, 08:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michelle

Default How do I type subscripts for chemical equations?

How do I type subscrips for chemical equations???

i.e. H20 how do I make the 2 smaller than the H and O??
Old September 11th 06, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TedMi

Highlight the 2, then Format Font, check Subscript in the Effects section
--
Ted

Old September 12th 06, 07:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
++++Jack++++

Suzanne that was cute, got away to change it to superscript using the
control key (I tried but couldn't find any)

thanks Jack

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Or just select the 2 and press Ctrl+=.

so
all may benefit.

Old September 12th 06, 08:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Ctrl+Shift+= applies Superscript. All these shortcuts are in the Word Help
topic "Keyboard shortcuts."

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
Suzanne that was cute, got away to change it to superscript using the
control key (I tried but couldn't find any)

thanks Jack

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Or just select the 2 and press Ctrl+=.

newsgroup