Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
++++Jack++++ ++++Jack++++ is offline

Default win 98SE usb / printer prob with word 97

few days ago new trouble popped up. When trying to print from a Word 97 doc. get the following message..

BUT PRINTER connects fine for printing from e mail or other programs. Tried reinstalling Word 97 but didn't change the situation at all.

Restart Windows don't help either. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do??

TIA Jack

--
Yesterday it worked. Today it is not working. Windows is like that.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Re-install your printer driver. This is not an Office issue, this is a printer
issue.
It is always wise to completely remove a driver before re-installing/installing.

Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web
How to clean up printer drivers

Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
few days ago new trouble popped up. When trying to print from a Word 97 doc.
get the following message..

BUT PRINTER connects fine for printing from e mail or other programs. Tried
reinstalling Word 97 but didn't change the situation at all.

Restart Windows don't help either. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do??

TIA Jack

--
Yesterday it worked. Today it is not working. Windows is like that.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

I hope I helped... and you are welcome.

--