Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pam Pam is offline

Default Word 2007 booklet

I am preparing that will be 8 1/2 x 11 (landscape) and then folded. It will
be approx 4 pages front and back, thus making approx 16 pages when folded. I
can't figure out how to set this up so that it will print correctly.

Please advise, thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pam Pam is offline

I did do that and it's not working correctly. When I print, it prints 2
pages on 1/2 of a letter size piece of paper instead of 2 on a whole sheet.
Here are my margins: top and bottom .25; inside 1.0; outside .75, gutter 0,
bookfold option, landscape. If I put in a gutter, I got an error margins
when I hit ok. Thanks for your help. I need to print a booklet for my
daughter's wedding !!

"Pam" wrote in message
I am preparing that will be 8 1/2 x 11 (landscape) and then folded. It

will
be approx 4 pages front and back, thus making approx 16 pages when folded.

can't figure out how to set this up so that it will print correctly.

Please advise, thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pam Pam is offline

I have it setup as follows: landscrape, bookfold option, top and bottom .5
margins, inside 1.0; outside.75 gutter 0. What I get printed is 2 pages on
1/2 of a piece of paper, not 2 pages on a full piece. Something isn't right.
Thank you

"Pam" wrote in message
I am preparing that will be 8 1/2 x 11 (landscape) and then folded. It

will
be approx 4 pages front and back, thus making approx 16 pages when folded.

can't figure out how to set this up so that it will print correctly.

Please advise, thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You're right. Something isn't right. "Book fold" has never been very
dependable IMO. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm
for other options. But also check your printer settings to make sure that
there isn't anything in the printer Properties that is scaling the document.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have selected the "Book fold" option, this will be taken care of
automatically.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.