Jack

Default MS Organization chart & Word 2003

I changed from Word2000 to Word2003 and I'm having problems with the MS
Organization chart that I have inserted into some of the documents.
Does MS Organization charts work with Word 2003?
garfield-n-odie

Not sure what you mean by "having problems". The organization chart
tool in Word 2000 is not the same as the one in Word 2003. If you still
have your Word/Office 2000 CD, you can custom-install its orgchart tool
into Word/Office 2003.

Jack wrote:

I changed from Word2000 to Word2003 and I'm having problems with the MS
Organization chart that I have inserted into some of the documents.
Does MS Organization charts work with Word 2003?

garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822525 "You cannot edit
organization charts in Office 2003 that were created in Office 2000 or
in an earlier version of Office" for more information.

Jack wrote:

I changed from Word2000 to Word2003 and I'm having problems with the
MS Organization chart that I have inserted into some of the documents.
Does MS Organization charts work with Word 2003?

Jack

Thank you for your response. By having problems, I mean that I cannot edit
the org chart now in Word2003. When I click on it in Word2003 to edit it like
I did in Word2000, I get an error.
I've read about a native functionality in Word2003 that replaces MS
Orgchart. But I wasn't aware that I could still use MS Orgchart 2.0 in
Word2003. What would the process be for custom installing MS OrgChart into
Word2003?