Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dlkraus dlkraus is offline

Default How do I fax wirelessly w/o using an internet fax service?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

While this has nothing whatsoever to do with Word or mail merge the answer
is that you don't. You need a fax capable modem connected to a telephone
line and fax software capable of driving it. Windows XP and some of the
business oriented versions of Vista include such fax software.