Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mizNRG mizNRG is offline

Default Formula for subtotal and total

I'm working on a quotation template for my company and would like to have the
"subtotal" and "total" cells automatically generate the correct amount based
on the dollar amounts entered into the cells above. I'm horrible with
formulas so I was hoping someone on here might know what formula I have to
enter in order for this to work.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See fellow MVP Macropod's Word Field Maths Tutorial at:

http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=365442

or at:

http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--