Crispy

Default Word 2003 - Markup

I have a document that every time I open it up, it opens in MARKUP view.
It is easy to turn off the markup view and continue to work and then to save
the document.

The issue is that the next time I go to the document to open it, it opens up
again in MARKUP view. This is not a terrible issue for me, but if I send the
document to someone and they open it up, they get the MARKUP view too!!!

Is there a way I can stop the document oopening up in MARKUP view?

All help gratefully received.

Cheers

CyberTaz

Hi Crispy-

Once you activate Track Changes in a doc, the only way to get the markup
removed is to Accept/Reject All Changesthen turn track Changes off & save.
Not a bad idea to do so, anyway, if the recipient doesn't need the markup in
the first place.

If you need to retain the markup for further reference, save a copy follow
the above, and send the copy.

HTH |:)

"Crispy" wrote:

I have a document that every time I open it up, it opens in MARKUP view.
It is easy to turn off the markup view and continue to work and then to save
the document.

The issue is that the next time I go to the document to open it, it opens up
again in MARKUP view. This is not a terrible issue for me, but if I send the
document to someone and they open it up, they get the MARKUP view too!!!

Is there a way I can stop the document oopening up in MARKUP view?

All help gratefully received.

Cheers

David

CyberTaz,