B.Kundla

Default Using graphic w/mail merge

I have a graphic that I need to use as the background on name badges. Is
there a way to do this in a mail merge? My Word guru here at work thought I
could do both things, insert the graphic and pull in the text, using a merge.
But I couldn't find any place in merge to tell it to put in the graphic. The
second thing I tried was to insert the graphic in the cells then do the
merge. That doesn't work because the merged text will replace the graphic. Is
there some way to have the graphic as my background and also do a merge?
Thanks for any help.

bkundla

B.Kundla

Thank you for your reply. I've been trying to do as the site you suggested
says. I'm following the instructions exactly but when I do the merge I don't
get the graphic. Then when I select all and press F9 nothing happens. Could
it be that this version of Word is too old (2000)? I did find that if I am
doing labels, but not as a mail merge, I am able to insert the graphic by
hitting F9. It just isn't working on a merge.