Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LOST LABELS LOST LABELS is offline

Default IAM TRYING TO PRINT ADDRESS LABELS

CANT FIND MY OFFICEMAX 100 SHEETS 1'X 2 5/8" #86100 3 ACROSS 10 DOWN IS
THAIR A TEMPLET FOR THIS I TRYED CUSTOM BUT IT WILL NOT PRINT CORRECT
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Check the info in/on the label box & you will find a cross-reference to the
Avery product # - use that. ( I think you'll find it to be exactly the same,
but with the numbers transposed a little & one less zero).

Also, please turn the Caps Lock OFF. It makes the message *very* hard to
read and is considered rude in the newsgroups - the equivalent of YELLING at
someone.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/16/06 4:42 PM, in article
, "LOST LABELS" LOST

Labels Guy Delaney Page Layout 7 December 6th 06 10:39 PM
print multiple address labels from various outlook addresses?? RSmith Mailmerge 1 November 29th 05 05:42 AM
How do I create and print Christmas card address labels? Know Trouble Microsoft Word Help 2 November 25th 05 12:22 AM
envelope won't print (but envelope address will print as a label) jerryb2339 Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 05 07:36 AM
How do I print selected labels? Lin Daws Mailmerge 0 March 28th 05 06:31 PM