Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Default Weird border when I Paste Excel Link

I am trying to past an excel linked cell into a word document. Every time I
paste it I get a dotted right border in the word doc.

I have tried to paste as an OLE and linked picture. The source cell has no
borders or other special formating. The Word doc doesn't have any formatting
on for the pasted cell either. Any ideas?

Along the same line. I notice that if i change the pasted cell size the
whole cell shrinks including the text. Is there any way to shrink a cell
without changeing the text size? In other words I want to crop the cell down
to the text size.