Farm Bureau

Default How do I make the invisible borders reappear in label templates?

I used to have inviable lines showing the layout of each label template I
open in Word. Now, all label templates I open are blank and do not show the
lines where the labels should be. How do I amke them reappear?
Daiya Mitchell

Table | Gridlines

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Anne Troy

Some helpful information for you, as well as your answer:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_wo rd.htm
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com