Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marilyn Marilyn is offline

Default Cant See My Equations or Pictures in Word 2007

Hello,

I have a Word 2007 with multiple pages and many pictures and equations.
However, all I see is a BLANK box where the equation or the picture should be
in Print Layout View, Web Page View, Outline Layout View, and Draft View, but
I can see it in the Reading LayoutView.

Has anyone experience this scenario? Should I be upgrading the equation
program?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Display |
check the boxes for "Print drawings created in Word" and "Print
background colors and images" | Advanced | scroll down to the
"Show document content" section, check the boxes for "Show
background colors and images in Print Layout view" and "Show
drawings and text boxes on screen", and uncheck the "Show picture
placeholders" box | OK.